The 5th of June each year has been set aside by UNESCO to reflect on ways to protect and preserve the environment. This year’s theme is Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume With Care.
Every one of us can make a difference when we adopt the right habits. Here are a few simple tips to help you consume with care.
1. Switch off light bulbs and unplug appliances when not in use
2. Use LED lights, which consume less energy
3. Always dispose of refuse in proper bins
4. Shop with reusable bags to minimize use of plastic and paper bags • Reuse plastic bags
5. Save paper by sending emails and only printing documents when necessary.
6. Print on both sides and use draft mode when possible
7. Plant a tree
What habits do you presently adopt to make the planet cleaner and greener?
Enjoy our special playlist for the World environment day – Click here to download